We Are Committed To Your Health & Safety
Dibiase HVAC has been serving the Downingtown metro areas since 2008 as a family-owned & operated company by always doing the right thing. We strive in treating our customers and team members like family. As the world continues to deal with COVID-19, we want you to know that our #1 priority is the health and safety of our customers and team members.
We understand you may be concerned about having our technicians at your home, so we want you to know the steps we are taking to make your visit as safe and comfortable as possible.
When You Schedule Service
To guard against the chance of spreading any illness, our friendly customer service team members will ask you some simple questions to discern if you have had any flu-like symptoms recently, running a fever or not feeling well. These questions are simple and are only meant to prevent the possible spread of illness with our team and any of our customers who we may interact within the upcoming weeks.
Before Our Team Comes By
We are actively monitoring all of our team for any abnormal symptoms and are taking all precautionary measures. We will never knowingly have a technician come to your home unless they are feeling 100% healthy. Here are some other items on our checklist before we come out:
- Asking if anyone is sick in the home
- Sending out techs who are not showing any symptoms of being sick – sending healthy techs
- Keeping our distance and minimizing contact
- Not having the iPad’s signed at this time
- Calling homeowners when we arrive and letting them know we are out front so they can let us in
- Wearing gloves and floor protection while in the house
- Wearing masks if requested by homeowner
- Sanitizing trucks with disinfectant
- Speedy service call process and trying to minimize time spent in the home
- Sanitizing dropcloths for installation to ensure no cross-contamination
At Your Home
Our professional technicians will come equipped with gloves, face masks, and shoe covers to minimize the risk of any infection spreading. Our technicians are instructed to keep a reasonable distance from customers while in the home. In addition, we will do all we can to minimize our exposure with you, in your living space and ultimately eliminate all personal contact. In many cases, we can perform our work without any in-person communication. Don’t worry…we’re still the most likable people you’ll ever meet, however, we want to keep our distance in doing our best to keep our customers & team members safe & healthy.
Indoor Air Quality Recommendations
COVID-19 can be exchanged by airborne particles. Here are some great tips in keeping the air in your home safe and clean:
- Replace your air filter every 2 weeks
- If using a standard air filter, upgrade to a high-efficiency pleated filter
- Utilize a whole-home indoor air purifier with UVC light proven to kill airborne viruses, bacteria, and mold while minimizing dust, odors & smoke
- Keep the humidity in your home between 35% – 50%
- Have your air ducts cleaned & sanitized
Please learn more by visiting the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website at https://www.cdc.gov for up-to-date information, guidance on prevention methods and general info on COVID-19.
Thank you for your continued confidence & trust in our services and in allowing us to keep your family safe & comfortable. Please feel free to contact us if we can be of any assistance…we are here to serve you!