Ductless AC Systems & Heat Pumps in Downingtown, Exton, Chester Springs, PA, and Surrounding Areas
More Alternatives for Your Family’s Year-Round Indoor Comfort.
More often than not, change is a good thing. Well, over the past 15 years or so, the HVAC industry has witnessed plenty of changes in how you can heat and cool your home and all for the better. Here are two additional options, Ductless AC Systems & Heat Pumps, from the indoor comfort specialists at DiBiase Heating & Cooling:
Ductless Air System Installation Downingtown | Ductless AC Mini-Splits Downingtown
By now, you’ve no doubt already seen one, even if you didn’t know exactly what you were looking at. We’re talking about ductless AC systems & heat pumps in Downingtown, Exton & Chester Springs, PA, of course, the perfect answer for any home with no ductwork, or for add-ons to your current central air system.
Here’s what ductless air systems consist of:
- One or more outside condensing units, each of which can support up to 5 indoor wall blower units.
- The wall blowers take the place of a central air system heat exchanger and deliver cool or warm air once you turn the system on.
- You can purchase a ductless system with an AC function only, or AC and heating combined.
- They’re as quiet as a church mouse and feature remote control operation.
- There’s no ductwork to worry about, so ongoing maintenance is that much simpler.
- We can design and install a whole-house ductless air system, or one for just a certain room or area in your house, like a new addition or converted attic.
- Best of all, ductless systems are super energy efficient, which means lower heating and cooling operating costs.
At DiBiase, we install, maintain, and repair ductless air systems…and all with your satisfaction guaranteed.
CALL US TODAY: 610-873-1244
Heat Pump Installation Downingtown | Geothermal Heat Pumps Downingtown
Quite simply, heat pumps are the most energy efficient way to heat and cool your home. Geothermal (or ground source) heat pumps even include an optional water heating function. Heat pumps rely on the relatively constant temperatures beneath the ground.
Efficiency Heat Pumps
During the winter months, your DiBiase designed and installed heat pump will absorb heat stored in the ground and carry it via water inside the underground pipes to heat your home. Just how energy efficient is a heat pump? Well, even the best gas furnaces are 98% energy efficient, while a heat pump is capable of delivering energy efficiencies of 400% – 600%.
How Heat Pumps Work in Summer
In the summer, your heat pump will work in reverse, removing heat from your home to cool your great indoors while sending the heat underground through the heat pump’s loop system. Cool, comfortable conditions. Same great energy efficiency levels.