We’re Looking for the Highly Motivated Few.
We’re not looking for candidates with super human powers. But we do want and expect an extreme desire to help others by improving their indoor comfort, health, and safety. If you have that much to start with, please keep reading.
You see, at DiBiase Heating and Cooling Company, we believe desire can’t be taught, but just about all the requisite skills of our profession can be. As in, we want people on our team – regardless of your particular position – who view each day as an opportunity to solve problems, and not as one day closer to retirement.
Here are additional attributes we look for in prospective employees:
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Willingness and ability to be equally effective working independently and as a DiBiase team member
- Advanced intra-personal communication skills
- The determination to exceed customer expectations
- Prior experience or a clear aptitude for the career path you seek
If you believe you have what it takes to become a productive and motivated member of the DiBiase team of home comfort specialists, click here to view, print, complete and send back our job application for any one of the following positions:
- Office administration
- Customer service representative
- HVAC technician
- HVAC installer
- Warehouse duties
We look forward to hearing from you!