Humidity Control Systems & De-Humidifiers in Downingtown, Exton & Chester Springs, PA and the Surrounding Areas
Enjoy Greater Comfort and Lower Utility Bills with a Whole-House Humidity Control System.
Humidity Control Systems & De-Humidifiers:
We all know that temperature alone does not determine our comfort levels. As toasty as a 90-degree summer day might be, add high humidity into the mix, and it becomes downright unbearable.
Well, the same holds true indoors. With too much humidity in the air, for example, we feel sticky, doors can swell and stick, and indoor air quality worsens as the result of increased mold and mildew accumulations.
Indoor Humidity Levels
And how about when there’s not enough humidity in the air, a problem most of us encounter during the indoor heating season? Well, excessively dry air can cause any number or problems, including:
- Dry, itchy skin
- Frizzy, unmanageable hair
- Wood furniture, doors, and accessories that shrink and can potentially crack
- Bloody noses
- Static shock
- An increased number and severity of colds and respiratory problems
- Skin rashes and other break-outs caused by the body producing more oil to combat the dry air
- Musical instruments that get out of tune from the expansion and contraction caused by humidity level fluctuations
- And more
Enough about the problems associated with overly dry or humid indoor air. Let’s start talking about solutions.
CALL US TODAY: 610-873-1244
Whole-House Humidifier Downingtown | Whole-House De-Humidifier Downingtown
At DiBiase, we recommend and install high quality, whole-house humidifiers, and de-humidifiers, and for several key reasons:
- In the summer, you’ll feel cooler with less humidity in the air. At the same time, you’ll enjoy lower energy bills.
- The same is true in the winter, i.e., with a whole-house humidifier, you’ll feel just as comfortable at lower temperature settings simply by adding more moisture into your surroundings.
- You and your family will feel better year-round.
- Your home will be less prone to mold and mildew build-up.
- You’ll be protecting your wood floors, furniture, musical instruments, and all the rest.
Most importantly, you’ll simply be more comfortable. And isn’t that the whole point of a “home comfort” system…heating or cooling?
Maximum Heating and Cooling Benefits
You bet it is. And at DiBiase, we can help you obtain maximum benefit from your heating and cooling systems with a whole-house humidifier AND a whole-house de-humidifier.