It’s late August, that time of year when peoples’ thoughts often turn to fall and “that other season” that follows it.
Still, you have plenty of time to continue enjoying your 3-season porch or addition until colder temperatures force you to turn back into a mud room or snow shovel repository until next spring.
And yet, what if that 3-season room could suddenly be converted into a year-rounder, and for a lot less money than you might think? Interested? Then you might be VERY interested in a ductless air system.
Providing warm and cool air alike for 3-season rooms, in fact, is one of the inspirations behind the invention of ductless air systems. They work independently of your main heating and cooling systems and each one can be designed for as few as one room or, at the other extreme, an entire house. That’s how flexible they are. By design.
Here’s what a ductless air system consists of:
- Outdoor condensing unit/heat pump that looks similar to you central AC condensing unit
- An indoor wall blower that connects directly to the condensing unit and distributes the air throughout the space it was desgined for
- Each outdoor condensing unit can support up to five wall blowers
- Ductless systems also can be designed to provide AC only, or AC and heating combined
- Remote control operation
- Noise-free operation
- Amazingly high energy efficiency.
If you have a room – 3-season or otherwise – that’s not connected to your heating and/or cooling systems, and one you’d like to take greater advantage of, contact DiBiase Heating & Cooling today to learn more about ductless air systems. We’ll answer all your questions, provide you with a free quote, and show you how much you can save compared to other available options.